Thursday, September 9, 2010

~Go out with all my babies~

Go out with all my girls yesterday
went to the cinema to watch Vampires Suck
actually it is a meaningless movie,but
Just for fun =)
5 of us went to the 3rd room, yea rite my room No.3!!
the cinema is full of our laughter!
After that we want to watch Piranha
this movie are very nice with the presence of 3D effect
and also this movie hv age limit
we are not enough age for watch it. Kinda sad.
without other favourite movie, we decided hv a hang kai or what.
Yea we go found a suitable formal dress for our farewell night.
Babe 4 tried on some dresses
She looks very sexy!
Here are some pics for yesterday
Take a look =)
4 and me


5 and me


babe fly and her favorite starbuck chocolate milk shake



I like this look =)


Oh yea, Ying was came back from UTAR Tuesday for holidays
I miss u so much girl =)

Forget and Forgive is the most important lesson in our life

No comments:

Post a Comment