Saturday, October 9, 2010

5A Farewell Party Nite

Farewell party last night
We are going to graduate!
I will miss you all as my secondary school memory =)
Thanks who like our perform
And also thanks who put their full affort on this farewell dinner
Lets see our photo =)

Thanks for youe help Xin Yi =)

Jialin with Cymone


Jia Lin with Qiao Huan


Jia Lin and Chiu Kee


Jia Lin with Selwyn aka hamsap


Benny aka Kim Long with Jia Lin


Peik Fong with Jia Lin



Jialin with Shi Nan


Jialin with Shi Kai



hehehehe waiter and me=)



Babe 4 and me
Congrate for still awake!!! =)



Jialin and Choon Hong aka Doraemon



My lovely Biology teacher Pn.Saratha =)


Eugene and Jialin


Ah Boon with Jialin
Actually he force me to do this dusgusting pose XD


Jialin with Jia Wen aka SAB Stefanie
I like your style girl =)
Very tired yesterday
Thanks Pn.Meera for fecth us back =)
Left only 3 months we are going to graduate
A big thanks to you all for making my secondary school life a memorable one.
Love you all
【We are the best!!】

No comments:

Post a Comment